Friday 27 February 2009

Nicola Hollinshead


is in a new show, playing a whip-wielding jezebel!

It's called ROBERTO ZUCCO, and is on for four performances only:

MARCH 26-28

Tickets on sale now!!!

City Lit Rep Company
CITY LIT
John Lyon Hall,
Keeley Street,
Covent Garden,
WC2B 4BA
02078317831
www.citylit.ac.uk

I seem to remember a film based on the same material from three or four years back. Pretty powerful stuff, I recall, though the whip-wielding has strangely been deleted from my mental hard drive. I wonder how it compares.

This is written by Bernard-Marie Koltes, directed by Jon Lee of the Dirty Market Theatre company, and performed at The John Lyon Hall on Keeley street just off Drury Lane.


4 performances only March 26-28. Tickets £8
Matinee perf: Sat March 28 @ 1 pm/Eves: 7.30 pm

MAY CONTAIN SOME NUDITY, ACTS OF VIOLENCE AND PROLIFIC SWEARING.

BOOK NOW!!

Cast: Oscar Gibbs, Stephen Doolan, Helen Corbett, Sophie Holland, Chiara Stampowe, Duncan Pearse, Stephane Middleton, Nicola Hollinshead, Mayuko Kawaii,Ivan Marevich, Frank Williams.

Cool. I'm always partial to a spot of nudity myself. But of whom? Our Niki? I guess I'll have to pop along to find out.

No comments: